Tags: ramble | thoughts |
So, I have had some trouble coming up with new themes to bring up and talk about. The last days have been quite normal, and I have had some ideas to share and explore. But, for some weird reason, I end up coming up with excuses to not talk about them or I have some weird fear of people not caring about what I have to say.
However, I have decided to not listen to those thoughts of mine. And talk about whatever I want. This is my blog after all, so I should not be that invested in what others think of me. I don’t really talk about controversial topics anyways, but I think I got to the point where I convinced myself that I only wanted to talk about things that caught the attention of the broader audience.
Not anymore, I talk about whatever I want. There were some excuses and ideas floating around in my mind. But there I was, thinking excuses such as:
- Too many people already talked about that.
- I would need to investigate a lot in order to cover the theme properly.
- I can’t expand this theme to have a decent length.
- It’s Saturday, nobody will read it.
- I already started writing about something else.
- I will get in trouble if I think the wrong thing.
Guess what?. Nobody actually cares, the people who care will read what I said, and that’s what matters,
Anyways, I have many ideas right now, and although I won’t expand them all on this post, but I can do a brief description of what’s to come. Maybe not everything will end up coming to existence, but hey, I do the blogs I want.
- Some talking about Chrono Trigger, my favorite game of all time.
- Talking about how much I enjoy videogame soundtracks.
- How I developed my first game for a week long game jam.
- How I have been going running and cycling more often.
- I kinda switched to Emacs and I have a crisis between it and Vim.
- Talk about Rubik’s cubes or magic as hobbies.
- Promote some of my favorite YouTube channels that ain’t related to Linux.
- Continue to talk about my text adventure game.
- Some other ideas to come.
So yeah. Not a lot of content in this post per se, but hey, I am working on it 😉.
This has been day 32 of #100DaystoOffload, I hope you enjoyed the quick read. I want to be done with this challenge sooner than later, and I am glad I noticed this insecurity of mine, hopefully it doesn’t come back anytime soon. Until the next post.
Reply via Email
If you have something to say, leave a comment, or contact me ✉️ instead